Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Baby I'm Back!

It has been more than a year since I last posted on this blog. I don't know what happened. A combination of things probably. But in this last year a lot has happened around the house. So it is time to catch up.

The biggest change has been the addition of our daughter.


We welcomed Molly Marie McKeown on November 10th. We opted to not find out the sex of the baby this time and oh was that fun! I have to say it was one of the best moments of my life. I still relive that moment over and over in my head. Brings a big smile to face just typing it.

The hard part about waiting to find out the sex was decorating the room. I didn't want something gender neutral because I just don't find that realistic. If you have a girl, you are going to end up with pink stuff whether you want to or not and same goes for a boy and blue. It just happens. So I waited until after I had the baby to order the bedding and accessories.  The room is still not done. I don't think design is ever done, but there are a couple more things I want to get before I'm satisfied.  I am working on taking some pictures of the room and plan on posting those later this week. As for now, here is a sneak peak.


No comments:

Post a Comment