Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ruffle Bed Skirt

I searched high and I searched low to find the best ruffle bed skirt for Madilynn's room. It was difficult to find one that was reasonably priced and a decent quality.  We ended up buying one from overstock.com for $34.99. Click here for website. With a quick press of the iron, it turned out perfect.



My next item I want to check off the list is something to put over the head board. I found a cute little mirror at West Elm and hope it works. It should be here next week.

xoxo






2 comments:

  1. Where are the update photos with the West Elm addition? I somehow totally missed this post, and am catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I talked about it, but I haven't posted it yet. I will plan on doing that soon. It ended up going somewhere else because it was smaller than I thought.

      Delete