Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Pillow and Another Accent Color

Whoop, Whoop! I am adding yet another pillow to the living room. This one from Target.



It's hard to capture, but it looks really great in the room. Especially since the curtains have a square pattern as well.

 And now that I have added yellow as a color, I found a rug that I think would look ah-mazing in the room.

Via Rugs USA

If the rug wasn't sold out, I would have bought it. I love Chevron print, but I think I love ikat chevron print even more. I think it would tie in nice with the grey ikat pillows that we have from Crate & Barrel. I'm keeping my eye out and hoping that it comes back into stock.

I'd love to know what you think!

xoxo
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are adding some color. Yellow and blue are very complimentary to your white and grey combo. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I'm trying to add some color into the house!

      Delete
  2. Looks really really good... and that rug would be awesome! Hope you can get it or something close to it.

    ReplyDelete