Monday, November 5, 2012

New Accent Table


So excited to report that we bought a new accent table for the living room. I don't know what the table is called because when I look online it is not there and, of course, I can't find the receipt. I did buy it at Potterybarn. I believe it was originally $199 and I got it for $100 since it was a floor sample. Just a couple small dings in the glass, but other than that it is in perfectly good condition. It also doubles as a serving tray! The top of the accent table lifts off and you can serve drinks with it if you so desire.




Now we have a place to rest our drink, instead of on the armchair. I still need to accessorize it, but for now,  I just borrowed the flowers off of the coffee table. 

Here are a couple of my other favorite accent tables I also love.




2 comments:

  1. Ijust love that cute little table... and how cool that the top just lifts off to carry where ever you need it to go. Pretty Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete