Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ikat PIllows from Crate & Barrel

I have been drooling over the Taza pillow from Crate & Barrel. The pillow looks like this.



The funny thing is, I bought the pillows awhile back and then returned them. Why you ask? Because I am very indecisive and and for $89.00 a pillow, you gotta be sure. After a few months had passed, I realized that I actually did like the pillows.  When the new catalog from Crate & Barrel came in the mail, I saw that the taza pillows were on sale. Eeek! I took this as a message from above and went out and re-bought them yesterday. Oh! How I am in love.....again.

Here is how they look in our house.




Thanks for reading!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! SIMPLY GORGEOUS! I'm glad you went back and bought them and so sweet for them to be on sale.

    ReplyDelete