Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some Killer Bread

Has anyone else tried Dave's Killer Bread? If not, you should really pick up a loaf next time you are at the grocery store.



There are so many things I like about this bread, I hardly know where to start. But to give you an idea, it's organic, it has 21g whole grains per serving, gmo free and it taste amaze-balls! Really, it tastes so good and has good texture, which is the main reason I buy this bread. All the organic and gmo stuff is just an added bonus for me.

The story behind the bread is also pretty interesting. Apparently, Dave is an ex-con and spent about 15 years in prison before he transformed himself and founded this bread. You can read more about his story on his website here or you can buy a loaf and read his story on the back.

Anyone else love this bread as much as me?

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of it! But, am thinking if Dave can make something of his life, then I should be able to too! I better get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daves was selling his bread at the Beaverton Farmers Market a couple of years ago. We can now purchase it at most grocery stores in Portland. It's a really good story. They are in Costco in Portland also. Spendy but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! I watched the video online and apparently that was how he got his start. They also sold it at Costco in Washington, but I don't know if they sold it here as well. Truly is the best bread.

      Delete