Monday, July 2, 2012

Curtains Are Up!

It has been a long time since I had last told you that I ordered fabric and had curtains made. You can read about that here if you don't remember. It took me awhile to get my act together, but the curtains are here and better than I ever thought they would be.





Curtains were sewn by Custom Made By Lilly & Zarpana Design. They are based out of Concord and do fabulous work! I would highly recommend them if you live in the area.

I gave Lilly at Custom Made By Lilly & Zarpana Design full creative design on the curtains. I had originally thought I rod pocket would look best, but she convinced me that using a ring would give a more custom look. She also did a pleat at the top. Both were her idea and I am ever happy with the result.




Sorry the pictures aren't great.....it is really hard to take a picture with a huge window the background. Who knew being a blogger meant that you also need to some kind photographer skills. Guess I will need to work on that. Hope you enjoyed anyways!

6 comments:

  1. They look great. I really like the fabric design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I look forward to seeing you on the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jess! Wow they look amazing. Love love love them. Such a great design and print, really turned out fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are perfect. I love them!

    Great job Lily and Zarpana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look even better in person! Come on over!

      Delete