Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More Art for Maddie's Room

Once I completed the chevron art project (read about that here), Maddie's room felt like it needed something else above the rocking chair and next to the door.


I happened to be shopping at Home Goods and came across a piece of art that might work. It was in the clearance rack for $10 due to a small knick on it. Not being completely sold, I tossed it in the cart expecting to be returning sometime later this week. However, now that it is up, I like it and it is going to stay.



As for the knick, I don't even notice it. And what makes this art perfect, is that Maddie learned to sing the song. To me, there is nothing better than the sweet sound of my daughters voice.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't notice a nick, either. I think it looks perfect and great color to coordinate with the chevron piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, Jess! Love it Love it love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! I can't wait for you to come see it in person!

      Delete