Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bedside Table Lamps

You may have noticed that I move things around the house constantly. One day a picture might be in one room and then the next day it might be in another. I will continue to do this until I find the right spot for something and then it stays put. Everything needs to have a place in our house. Although sometimes finding its place can be a challenge.

For example, our bedroom used to look like this.


And then I moved the lamp to living room once I bought my pia-side-table-look-a-like.


Once I moved that lamp out of the bedroom, it was looking a little bare. Like when when you clear all the Christmas decorations out of your house. This feeling sent me searching for a replacement.  I came across these lamps at Pottery Barn called the Alexis Ceramic Table Lamp Base. They were on sale for $99 each. 


I bought two hoping it would help make the room feel more symetric. That small window on the left really throws the room off, but it does add in lots of natural light during the day which is nice.  I'm thinking some wall art behind the lamps would be good, but I'm in no hurry. I have been working on the front door for the last few days and I'm excited to show you how it is coming along. Posts on that coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see the 2nd lamp came in. They look great and give the room balance. Can't wait to see the front door. Love You :)

    ReplyDelete