Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Home for Old Coat Rack

Recently, I exchanged out my old coat rack for a different one (read about that here) and found myself trying to find a place for the old one.  It dawned on me while I was packing to go out of town last weekend, that I needed a place to hang my necklaces. They are out of sight, out of mind and tangled up in my jewelry box. I usually forget to wear them.


I enrolled the help of my favorite handy man to mount the coat rack behind our bedroom door.  I thought of hanging it in the bathroom or in the closet, but our house didn't have room for them there, so this is where it landed.





I even managed to get my two favorite scarfs on the rack. Previously they had been stashed in the guest room closet, so maybe I'll remember to wear these too!

The jewelry box is more organized as well.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment