Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Bought A Horse

Say what? I know, I'm not much of an animal person, but I am the proud owner of a delightful, white horse. Not a real one of course. It's ceramic and it looks like this.


I have seen others around such as these.
Z Gallerie.com


 Hayneedle.com

Who would have guessed that such a funky home accessory could cost up to $150? The good news is that I found one at TJ Maxx for $14.99. I placed it on top of the buffet for now, but can't figure out how to display it.  I need to figure out a better tablescape for the top of the buffet and I think it is the wall art that throws me off. It is not really my style anymore and it doesn't go with the rest of the decorations in the house.

Here are the tablescapes I have played around with.




I have even gone so far as to sketch up some ideas on paper.




It is always a work in progress at our house and I will keep you posted as it evolves. Hopefully, we will have some more progress soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment