Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Death of the Indoor Plant

Remember when I was so excited to have an indoor plant? I wrote a whole post about 5 Reasons to Have an Indoor Plants here. Well, as it turns out, I'm not so good at keeping them alive and this one was no exception.


I'm not sure why it died. It may have gotten too hot since it is right next to a door or maybe I over-watered. Who knows! I am not giving up yet and I do plan on getting another one. I think I will try it in a different location though. 

Anyone have any recommendations as to what type of plant I should try?

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sad.... I have a plant like that in my office and it takes lots and lots of water. It does not tolerate direct sunlight at all. You can revive it by cutting off all the dead stuff and saturating it with water. A little bit of Miracle Grow does wonders as well.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete