Monday, May 7, 2012

Best Home Decor Accessories

I have been doing a lot of shopping and internet searching for perfect accessories for the house. Though, my house is far from perfect, I thought I would share with you some of the accessories that I have grown to love.

1. Fresh Flowers. I put this first because I think it is the best accessory. It brings life and color to a room instantly. I think that if you find the right quality you can also use faux flowers like the boxwood topiaries below.



2. Coral. This is my new favorite accessory. I never would have considered it before because I would have thought it was too "beachy". I don't think that adding coral to a room will make people think you are going with a beach theme, unless you compliment it with other beach accessories as well. I have seen a lot of designer's use lately and it has started to grow on me. Plus, it is an easy way to add color and texture to a room. It is fairly inexpensive and comes in all different sizes. 


3. Garden Stools. I want one of these so bad. You can use them outdoors, but I would use it inside if I had one. I think they are good to stuff in a corner or to use to set books on or even a drink.. They can be functional if you need them to be or for looks. I see them everywhere and I think they add a nice touch to any room. Z Gallerie has one called the Palmer Stool that I adore.


4. Trays. I don't know why I love these so much, but I do. I have one the coffee table, but I want more. I like how they confine little knick knacks to a space.  They can be used so many different ways and I think every house should have one.


5. Magazine books. I have a couple that I rounded up from around the house, but I am on the hunt for more. I like when people color coordinate them and put them in stacks.  There is so much you can do with them so I think they are must have. 








4 comments:

  1. you need to do my tray by my fireplace. and i feel like i need to make it a lighter color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets do it! I wanna come see your backyard anyways!!!

      Delete
  2. Fresh flowers, garden tools and magazines these kinds of additional home decorating items use makes home decoration very interesting and special. Many home decorators also suggests to use these types of items for unique way home decoration.

    Steel Garages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is a very nice blog.. We are manufacturer and exporter of fine Home Linen & Decor.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete