Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Accessorizing Maddie's Play Kitchen

Maddie is lucky enough to have the retro kitchen set from Pottery Barn Kids.


It was looking a little plain and lacking some much needed accessories. I have been picking up some items here and there and saving old boxes from my own pantry to add to her kitchen.  

Fridgerator and Freezer

Oven

Kitchen sink

Most of the accessories are by Melissa & Doug. I love that brand and think they do an exceptional job with children toys. 

I also put a few toys on top of the kitchen set so that it didn't look so plain.




Then added some bedtime books and pantry items on the shelves. 

I almost have an empty bottle of soap that I can set by her sink. She loves to pretend to wash her hands and dishes in there. I also would like to make some dish towels for her. I'll probably end up buying instead since I don't sew, but then again, I might take on that venture one day. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment