Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Faux Flower

I love, love having fresh flowers around the house. But sometimes, it isn't always budget friendly to have them in every room throughout the year. Especially when the place you want to put them sits right in front of a fireplace. I have been secretly waiting for summer to arrive so that we could shut down our gas fireplace and I could put some fresh flowers on the coffee table. When I was running errands yesterday, I came across this lovely arrangement at Pottery Barn.



This is the perfect solution for the coffee table! I no longer have to wait for summer and can enjoy this faux hydrangea arrangement all year around. It was only $39.50 (free with gift card) and the quality is great.

Coffee table before.


Coffee table after.





 An easy and reasonably inexpensive way to spruce up the house for spring. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I am usually not a fan of faux flowers, but those are gorgeous! I want some for my home :)

    ReplyDelete